Sign up to the Magpas Air Ambulance lottery today and you could win £1,000 every week!
Fancy being a winner? Lottery tickets are only £1 a week and you will be helping provide critical lifesaving care for people in your community.
4 Prizes of £25
10 prizes of £10
To save lives and limit disability by taking enhanced emergency care to patients in their moment of need.
Deliver the best pre-hospital emergency care to our patients.
Deliver the best pre-hospital emergency care to our patients.
Enter our Christmas Raffle today for a chance to win up to £3000. Here are just some of our previous lucky winners!
“I was very happy to have received a cheque for £1,500 for being a prize in the Air Ambulance Summer Raffle.”
Mr Amos, Suffolk, First Prize
“I have supported Magpas for a few years now, as I feel the work they do is so important. It was a total surprise to me that they are not state-funded and therefore rely on public donations.
Nobody knows when they might need an air ambulance, so help no matter how small is vital. I was happy to support without winning a prize, but it was still a nice lovely surprise.”
Mrs Bedford - 3rd Prize
“Just recieved my cheque for £500 after taking part in the Magpas Air Ambulance raffle. Thank you so much, this will help go to that holiday in the Canary's I was planning.”
Mr Johnson, Cambridge
To go back to the main page and complete your raffle entry, please click 'SIGN UP NOW'. Good luck!
What will happen next?
After you have bought your lottery tickets you will receive an email confirming that your lottery subscription is being processed and that you will soon receive a lottery welcome leaflet and letter in the post in the next 10 working days. As it currently stands, we are not able to send you these documents over email.
What should I do if I do not receive a confirmation email or welcome letter?
If you do not receive a confirmation email containing your lottery ticket purchase within 48 hours, please check your Spam mail in the first instance. If it’s not in your Spam then please get in touch.
If you do not receive your lottery welcome letter and leaflet in the next 10 working days please get in touch.
If there are any issues please contact the Magpas Air Ambulance Support Care Team by
emailing email@example.com or calling 0300 321 4971.
Why do I have to be over 16 to take part in the Lottery?
It is against the law for anyone under the age of 16 to take part in any form of gambling. Anyone under the age of 16 years old who buys a lottery ticket, their entry will be forfeit and will not be entered into the draw.
Can I enter the lottery if I live outside of Great Britain?
Magpas Air Ambulance is not able to sell lottery tickets to anyone living outside of Great Britain (Scotland, Wales and England). This is too comply with current Gambling Commission guidelines, who we are registered to run our lottery with. There are different regulations in place in Northern Ireland.
Where does the money from the lottery go?
As a charity funded by donations, it's donations such as that from our lottery that helps keep Magpas Air Ambulance saving lives 24/7 for people in your community. Every ticket bought will help keep our air ambulance flying, rapid response vehicles on the road and our medics responding to critically ill or injured people when they need us most..
When will I hear if I’ve won?
The Lottery draw will take place every Friday. If you're one of our lucky winners, we'll contact you via phone or email on the day the draw takes place. If we can't get hold of you, we'll send you a confirmation in writing by post. We also post the winning numbers on our website.
Why do you give out prizes to your supporters even though you’re a charity?
We have found that running a lottery is an excellent way of raising vital funds to support Magpas Air Ambulance and raise awareness for the charity. For some supporters, this is the only way they choose to donate to Magpas Air Ambulance. Every lottery raises more in donations and ticket sales than is spent on the prizes and production of the lottery itself. The lottery brings in over £3.5million a year and accounts for 80% of the charity’s income. This is a significant amount of funding that we simply could not have achieved alone..
How is your prize draw regulated?
We are registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 LOT 150/1630/1. If you would like more information about how raffles and lotteries are regulated please go to the Gambling Commission website www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk .
Where can I find more information about the terms and conditions of the prize draw?
More information about the terms and conditions of our prize draws can be found on the Terms and Conditions tab. The winning numbers will be published on the Magpas Air Ambulance website.
To go back to the main page and complete your raffle entry, please click 'JOIN NOW'. Good luck!
1. All winners will be notified in writing as soon as possible after the draw.
2. A list of winning numbers will be published on magpas.org.uk within 14 days of the draw.
3. The three winners will be notified by telephone where a telephone number is available if not we will contact by post.
4. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. Winners will be asked to provide a quote and image of themselves on receipt of their prize.
6. This raffle is produced by Magpas Air Ambulance. Company registration number 1119279.
7. Any payment received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to the charity.
8. Payment must be made by Debit Card, cheque or cash only. No payments will be accepted by Credit Card in line with Gambling Commission guidelines. This includes payments made online or over the phone
9. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please visit the Gambling Commission website www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk or call 0300 321 4971.
10. Magpas encourages people to gamble responsibly and seek help should gambling become a problem. Please contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133, visit the GamCare website www.gamcare.org.uk, or you can also call the Magpas's UK helpline on 0300 321 4971.
11. No ticket may be sold to or by any persons under 16 years of age. It is an offence for persons under the age of 16 to attempt to join the lottery. No prizes will be paid to anyone under the age of 16 years.
12. Maximum number of tickets is 50 per person. Additional tickets can be requested by calling 0300 321 4971
13. Any application for entry into the raffle may be rejected for any reason by discretion of the Responsible Person, D. Brown.
14. Magpas Air Ambulance reserves the right to reclaim any prizes issued in error.
15. Magpas Air Ambulance may change the rules of the lottery at any time and at their discretion. Customers will be notified of any changes to the rules on the magpas.org.uk website before they come into effect
16. Magpas Air Ambulance raffle is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005; Licence No. 000-033615-N-3150-46-003 in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005